Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

GNM 19

My good news minute today is that my mom lives close enough for me to escape to her house when I'm too stressed/angry/frustrated with my kids to the point where I worry about hurting them.

To my mother's house or bust!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just catching up and thought I would post my comments here instead of making you search...First, thanks so much for the GNM, I don't mind reading them here, but if it makes it easier for you, make a new blog. Second, I loved your Wii Fit Yoga stuff, I tried yoga for about 2 months (twice a week) and I really loved it. Like got busy so I quit, but I loved how relaxing it can be, and if you work, it also makes a great workout.