Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happiness and smiles everywhere

So this morning was rotten. This afternoon wasn't much better. Last night, it seemed nothing would content Squirmy. He wasn't even content after I fed him. I got little to no sleep last night. It didn't help my mood in the morning. My rotten mood and bad day continued into the afternoon. I won't bore you all by sharing all that happened today.

I just got back from my first skin care class since I started up again with Mary Kay. It had one person there, but we still had a fun time. I felt like I did a good job closing the class and it has helped my mood considerably. As a new consultant I did take notes while the sales director conducted the class. I had no one to help me close though, but I still felt like I did a good job. The last post I talked about Mary Kay, I did say that I was more excited this time. I am feeling more confident in myself, and that is a very good thing. I am slowly seeing myself improve in confidence among other things. Which is why I am starting again in this. I'm happy to see so much difference in me so soon. I can't believe that just this little thing has changed my day so quickly.

Time to feed Squirmy.

1 comment:

Azteroth said...

Congrats on starting up again! It really is interesting to see how Mary Kay can change people. :) best of luck with it!