Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Which one... which one??"

Since no one will probably catch that movie quote, just imagine Esma from "The Emperor's New Groove".

Now my main question is.... can anyone guess who is who? I'll give you a hint... they are my two living boys. NOW guess! ^_^














3 comments:

Lydia said...

The top is Bug. (I'd recognize those eyes anywhere) And the bottom is Squirmy. He really is Squirmy! Even while sleeping!

Pavlov Stowardi said...

lydia's correct - squirmy's on the bottom. but i didn't know that based on my astute observation skills... you have squirmy's name as the title of the photo, so when i roll over the image it tells me what the image was named when you uploaded it.

oh wait.

i just gave it away...

Lisa and McCord said...

look very similar to me. I'm assuming one is bug and one in "squirmy". Is this a trick question?