Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Monday, June 6, 2011

50 followers!

Wow.

And so another week starts... We are replanting some strawberry and raspberry starts as the ones we got originally we uh... didn't plant right away... and they look kinda.... dilapidated. I need to do laundry today. Though it seems that I have been keeping up fairly well with the mass of clothes that never dims away. One load a day seems to be working well enough and I don't burn myself out and subsequently killing my back from doing all that laundry in one day. Maybe I'll try to keep up this trend.

The kids are as cute as ever, but me, as their mom, I just say that anyway. Well... not all the time as you all have learned from all my complaints. Whatever the case, they are both still very much "momma's boys," and there doesn't seem to be anything to change that.

*boy, I am getting really random with my posting... sorry about that...*

The other day we had a bbq with one of my good friends (she was feeling a little off though, so she didn't eat anything, and really it didn't last a whole lot of time as her hubby needed to go off to work), and the neighbor kids from the apartment complex right next to us (on the side with no fence... go figure) decided that as we were already outside, they could come into our lawn and throw water balloons all over our lawn.

Okay, I'm over-exaggerating a bit. But nevertheless, I am dead tired of them treating my lawn as their own personal play place. I wish we had the funds to get a fence up THIS WEEKEND it is driving me that crazy. I don't know if I can stand waiting until nearly the end of the summer to get the fence in, but without the money, that may be what we end up doing. And cruel as I may be, I almost don't want to even let my kids outside, because that would call the other kids outside and give them leave to take over my lawn. Granted, them coming over to play when me and my kids are lounging outside is different than them coming over and invading our dinner outside. I guess I just fear losing what little patience I have about the situation as it is and outwardly becoming a raunchy neighbor. I am trying to hold the anger in about it, really I am. (and it is probably because I am trying to hold it it, I feel like I need to get it out on here)

Oi... the heat is rising the more and more I stay on here... I should to put those starts in the ground before they start withering as well as the first batch.

I know that I had something much more organized to say before, and I thought that just coming on here I would be able to remember the cute story I had in mind. Ah well... maybe next time.

No comments: