Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

2 weeks and counting

Well, this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but just imagine k?

14 days. That isn't very long, is it? We divided our cleaning and packing schedule into one room a week. The first full week in April was the master bedroom. The second week was the living room. We still need to work on it a bit still. We were thinking of taking down one computer of ours so we would still have internet for the rest of this month, and only have to pack up one of them nearer the end of the month. Next week will be Bug's room and the bathroom. We bunched those two together because there isn't much clutter in them or stuff to pack. The final room is the kitchen. This Sunday we will make sure all of our dishes are washed. We will only use plastic dishes from then on out. Of course, besides the ones we need to cook with.

Having it be the living room this last week, we took most of the stuff off the walls. Though we still have a lot to do in our living room, our home is looking a little forlorn. I'm feeling a little sentimental about leaving this too small, old(er than me), cinder block wall, falling apart, needing of remodeling apartment. Sure, I'm glad to be going to somewhere much better than this, but leaving our first and only home since we made our little family, is just getting to me.

14 days to go was yesterday. Now there is 13.

Crazy how life changes on you huh?