Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 days

What we accomplished yesterday:

Tell our banks our new address.
Change our gas account to have new address.
Tell work new address.
Go through food and plan what we will pack. (we actually ended up packing some of it)
Pack games.

On agenda for today:

Doctor's appointment. (telling the office new address)
Set up power.
Wash all dishes and pack what we won't need.

Things we will do if we get to it:

De-junk (again) stuff that piled up on entertainment center.
Pack stuff in closet (towels/blankets/wrapping paper).
Go through corners of stuff that we missed and pack/give away.
Clean, clean, clean!

Other things that happened yesterday:

I know I posted before that we set up our internet and phone at the new apartment. Well yesterday the company called us and said we wouldn't be able to get internet at that apartment. They "ran out" I believe was what Rocket Scientist told me while they were still on the phone. I was quite upset. How could they "run out" or what in the world does that even mean?? All our decisions of changing the cell phone company we were on, what company we went with for internet, adding a land line, EVERYTHING depended on each other. I was quite upset, and my day never was all that great after that. I hardly slept much last night because of this stupid situation. Internet is what we were really wanting. We already had purchased it, why not tell us then??

Because we were so upset about the situation (me more than Rocket Scientist) the person on the phone finally admitted that she didn't really understand the situation either, and why we couldn't get internet because people in the same apartment building are getting service from them. I guess that she said something about checking it out, and seeing if they could change the situation. We are still in limbo. I think that if we can't get internet with this company, we won't get any service from them. At least until we would be able to get internet. The land line would have been nice, but we can also live from cell phones. So yeah. Until we know if we can get internet from this company or not, we are in limbo. I HATE being in limbo. Especially if I can't do anything about it. It drives me crazy. Which is why I didn't get any sleep last night. The whole situation was running through my mind (or maybe I was dreaming about it or something) ALL NIGHT!!!

Add on the fact that we might have to go with a different company for internet which we SO don't want to do, or go without internet, which I REALLY don't want to do... yeah.....

"This is all very extrEMEly vexing!"

No comments: