Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Floor Plans

Hello all. Seeing as the day just began I'm doing better mentally than my last post, but I am feeling faint because it is the morning. Can't ever take a break.

Anyway, I'm writing this morning to get your opinion. We had the wonderful idea of putting our floor plan on a grid sheet so we could plan out where to put furniture before we even get there. Rocket Scientist had an even better idea to make little gridded out pieces of furniture to move around. Then I had the marvelous idea to laminate it (with packing tape) so we could put tape on the bottom of our makeshift furniture things to move them around, but more importantly, keep them there.

Anyway, I'm blabbing too much. My opinion that I need from you (though you have probably already guessed it) is to tell me what you think of this layout. We have two of them that we are OK with, but we would still like your opinion of if you think it looks good, or even more importantly, if you can think of something better. So please comment, and let me know what you think. Thanks! ^_^

If you can't read the words on the furniture, click on the picture. It should help.














2 comments:

Jodi Warenski said...

I like the bottom one. I miss being able to watch tv while cooking.

Can said...

Like - uh - either way, man. Just so it swings.

Scooby Doo!

Well, the top one looks a bit cozier with the couch at an angle and closer in, but it may make the TV more of a focus point in the room (I'm always trying to avoid that) and it may leave Bug less room to play/run around in (if he is going to be playing in the living room, that is.) Then again, he might like running around the couch! You could put the couch in the bottom set up at an angle if you wanted some dimension that way. Oh, and it might be fun to put your computer desks back to back?

Yeah for a laundry room!!! :)