Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

1 day

BWAAAAAAA!!!! It's official... I'm going crazy.... ok.... breathe Shay.... we'll get through this.....

I have a few minutes before a dentist appointment, so here is what we accomplished yesterday:

Tell magazines new address. Well... we told one.
Tell Mary Kay new address. Well... I told my director....
Pack more food.


What is on agenda for today:

Dentist appointment for Bug. (tell office new address)

Prevent freaking out.
Tell Mary Kay (company... I told my director yesterday) new address.
Prevent freaking out.
Pack up computer stuff.
Prevent freaking out.
Pack up cords and things in the entertainment center.
Prevent freaking out.
Call internet company and see if that is straitened out.
Prevent freaking out.
Tell DMV (thanks for the heads up Tina!!) new address.
Prevent freaking out.
Pack stuff in closet (towels/blankets/wrapping paper).
Prevent freaking out.
Go through corners of stuff that we missed and pack/give away.
Prevent freaking out.
Wash all dishes and pack what we won't need.
Prevent freaking out.
Clean, clean, clean!

It doesn't look like we did much yesterday, but we really did. Most of our food (besides fridge/freezer food) is packed away. A ton better than the day before. Still.... why do I feel like we are way behind? Why does my mind go on overdrive at night so I can't sleep? Why does it feel like we should be a whole lot further along? Why does my feet or hands or both have to be moving at all times??

Why?????

3 comments:

Amy said...

It will all be worked out in a mere 48-hours. Deep breath! You will get so much help tomorrow I'm sure. Then, you can start the long process of un-packing - Ha! By the way, beautiful profile pics on those ultrasounds. He's such a cutie!

Deanna said...

I wish I was that organized! my family would have been a lot happier if I would have packed better. long story short, we don't know where a lot of stuff ended up. Then again, I did have a pretty good excuse. It's really really hard to pack by yourself when you have a 5-6month old baby who needs to be held, changed, and fed a lot. but I can't complain, you're doing wonders while being pregnant and taking care of a 3 year old!

Adriene said...

Hey, just thought I'd say hello, and tell you that you're awesome, even when you feel like a wreck. Love ya!