Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Friday, April 24, 2009

One week to go...

So here we are at the end of another tiring day. I don't know if I got any sleep last night. Once my brain realized that the next day was Friday, my brain exploded in a storm of things that need to be done before we move in ONE WEEK!

So, things accomplished today: Closet doors (that were once stored outside so my computer desk could go in the closet) have been cleaned and returned to their proper spot. We made a to-do list of things that need to be done that aren't as seeable as packing and cleaning. Things like setting up internet, transferring gas to new apartment, informing places of new address... those things have been put on a weekly plan sheet thing and each have a day and we will do them that day. If that didn't get done, none of those things might not have gotten done either.

We didn't really pack anything, but things were completed that needed to happen. I'm happy about that, but as always, I wish we could have done more.

Now I will veg in front of the TV watching M*A*S*H and eating ice cream.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow! you've gotten a lot done! I know how you feel about the not sleeping part. Sometimes it is impossible to turn of your brain.