Can I have some?

welcome to my blog.

a place to post. a place to eat oreos. a place to vent. a place to heal.

i started this blog so i could use a different outlet besides munching on fattening oreos. as if that has done any good... *mind wanders to oreo package in the house...*

then i realized that oreos can be semi symbolic. if you are are that crazy about oreos that is. which... i am.

eating oreos is therapeutic for me. when i am struggling or when i need a pick me up. they have chocolate. and sugar. both of which help lift my mood. not to mention that i eat them soaked with milk, which is my miracle drink.

i post my posts to not only get stuff out. there may be people who read my blog who have been in the same kind of situations as i have. i hope reading them and knowing that others have gone through things like i have, will be to you what eating oreos does to me.


and yes. i didn't capitalize anything in here. i just felt like it. deal with it.


munch up.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ultrasounds

These are a few pics that we got at the doctor's today:

He's still a boy:



















A pretty good profile shot:



















And now he is attempting to eat through the umbilical cord... (not really seeing as it isn't in his mouth, but it sure looks like he's about to try...)



















Other happenstances at the appointment today, the ultrasoundest person said that he was weighing about 4 pounds, and that everything looks great. So here's to healthy babies!

By the way... the umbilical cord is the little bubbly looking thing... if you can't really see it on the last picture, look at the profile one again...

3 comments:

Cat said...

Yeah. Twenty years from now you can tell him that his first picture online was of his scrotum. That'll go over well. *laughs* Blackmail!

Lisa and McCord said...

Aw. Can I have this one, since you won't give me xen? I promise I'll feed him and everything. =)

Deanna said...

here I thought he was blowing bubbles, lol. what a big boy! Grace was 4lbs 7oz when she was born (at 32 weeks).